Sunday, May 31, 2009

run for your lives!

My mother always loved when one of her kids turned 3, because when anyone asked how old we were, we always said "I'm FREE!"

My kids go one better. "Hey Bet and Aleph, how old are you today?"

"FLEE!!"
***

And now, because I love you so much (and for a limited time only) I bring you a blast from Year One, or as Aleph and Bet like to call it, "Laughing Babies." Note: that's Mary Poppins talking, not me. My line doesn't come up till the middle of this video:

"Best. movie. ever."

[sorry. all gone!]

7 comments:

shanna said...

I am dead from cute.

Happy birthday, Aleph!

Happy birthday, Bet!

Anonymous said...

Mazel tov!

Anonymous said...

They're just darling! Happy birthday, boys!

Eva said...

Phenomenally cute. Thanks so much for sharing. And happy birthday boys.

Tine said...

That video was *exactly* what I needed to see after reading so many sad news stories and blog posts today.

SO. CUTE.

Thank you, Persephone, and happy birthday, Aleph and Bet!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aleph and Bet! May you have a lot of nachas from them Persephone. And the movie was so precious! thank you.

projgen said...

Aaaahhhh! I love it :) I may have to watch it a couple thouand more times!

Belated Happy Birthday boys!