Tuesday, February 17, 2009

and who taught you the word 'section', anyway?

Scene: The boys are playing their current favorite game, entitled "Hunting for Dimples," which involves running up and down the hallway with flashlights yelling "I found a dimple!" "I found another dimple!" Apparently inspired by the day I tried unsuccessfully to find studs under the drywall.

ALEPH: You have to hunt for dimples in this section.

BET: No, I don't want to.

ALEPH: But you have to!

BET: I'm hunting for dimples in this section.

ALEPH: That's not a section.

3 comments:

OneTiredEma said...

Is that what they were doing with the flashlights?

Ours always get drafted into medical duty.

persephone said...

Hee. Is that why everybody was trying to check ears with them at lunch??

I don't remember AM talking to them about it, but kids communicate by telepathy, I think.

Emma said...

Oh. My. Word. Ahahaha!